"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi


Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gratitude




In wake of unspeakable tragedy this week, I have very little words for this post, except for gratitude for life and focus on moving forward and remaining positive.  My heart breaks for the families in Newtown, Connecticut.  May our country never experience such malicious evil again.

"The cure for all the ills and wrongs, the cares, the sorrows, and the crimes of humanity, all lie in the one word 'love'. It is the divine vitality that everywhere produces and restores life. "
-Lydia M. Child





Thankful for my family.


Thankful for my country.





Thankful for beautiful fall weather.



Thankful for my girls, who make me smile and give my life meaning.


Thankful for my husband who makes me laugh and keeps me balanced.




Thankful for reuniting with old friends.


Thankful for my oldest friends visiting and presence in my life.



Thankful for my amazing in laws.



Thankful for healthy food.








Thankful for becoming a parent.




Thankful for having such joy each day.





Thankful for a Happy Halloween, Thanksgiving and soon a Merry Christmas in Seattle!

Thankful for my amazing parents' new adventure in Australia and Dana and I getting the opportunity to visit them with my brother and sister!

Happy Holidays to all and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Love you. I am so thankful I met you and was able to gain such a wonderful best friend. You have made me smile,laugh,cry,and appreciate who I am. I am the most thankful for having you back in the states and the wonderful convenience of technology to be able to maintain such a cherished friendship.

    ReplyDelete